Traveling is my passion and being able to work with people who want to travel is enjoyable and exciting. I love all parts of traveling from the planning to the memories. With my experience and attention to detail, I will help you book a trip that is exactly right for you. If you are looking for someone who has been there, has experiences and comparisons, see here where I have been.
*Las Vegas is like a second home and I have many tips to share
*Destination Wedding, my husband and I loved our stress-free wedding
* All Inclusive: Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Huatulco, Ixtapa, Cuba, Jamaica, and Costa Rica, all-inclusive is perfect for our blended family
* Disneyland, Disney World, numerous visits, and it is always magical
*Nashville is a blast with friends or for a couple’s trip
* Hawaii is near and dear to my heart, Oahu, Maui, and Kauai
* Honeymoon in Bora Bora my most favorite destination
* Big City sightseeing New York or Miami Beach,
* Cruise to Bahamas is perfect way to rest up after Disney adventures.
* Iceland is an adventure, and the blue lagoon is a must, maybe even on a layover on way to Europe.
* Canada from Nova Scotia to Vancouver Island
Whether you are planning quick getaway, trip of lifetime, family, group, couple, or travel for work, I want to help you from the start until you return home, and you can even reach me while you are away.